Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Special Guest Blogger....

Zoey!
Hello to all of my Daddy's readers (both of you)! I am Obi-wan-ka-Zoey. Although I lack the opposable thumbs, I type remarkably well. We had a big storm last night, which left me pretty scared...
But it did soften the ground enough for Daddy to dig a hole in the yard...
Which he filled in with a new crepe myrtle!
It would look much better if he would figure out how to change the string on the weedeater and get rid of the dead weeds along the fence. My grandma and grandpa gave us FIVE crepe myrtles to plant in our empty backyard. I really hope they fare better than the Bradford Pear that Daddy planted a couple years ago...
It hasn't done so well!

3 comments:

Misty McTexUs said...

Zoey, what color light saber do you carry? And good job digging those holes. Be sure to keep chasing those rabbits! Let me know what you decide to do if you ever catch one.

Just Keeping it Real said...

Is that a hoodie you're wearing Zoey??

Michele said...

Ok.. the "both of you" comment cracked me up!