Monday, September 22, 2008

Bacteria Soap Woo hoo!

I somehow wound up on dialsoap.com today...

I have never bought into the benefits of anti-bacterial soap. I think it kills "good bacteria" and weakens our immune system. That's just my zany opinion. Anyways, on Dial's website, I found it funny that on one side of the page they mention they are celebrating 60 years of being the "gold standard" in "antibacterial clean" and then, just a FRACTION OF AN INCH on the SAME PAGE from that they promote the new "yogurt nourishing body wash"...

If I remember my 3rd grade science correctly, yogurt is made through the BACTERIAL fermentation of milk. That's right. Yogurt has bacteria in it. But I thought I antibacterial soap was best! WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!?!?!

Seriously, I am sure both products are fine, I just thought it was a strange parallel. (Please don't sue me Dial)

No comments: